Please find below the latest E -News from the Shropshire Health & Wellbeing Board, there may be a slight delay in it appearing so please be patient.
Please be aware you can use the facilities in the top right hand corner of the window below to either zoom in for easier reading or to print it off if you would prefer.
Read Patients Association newsletter 24th July here
NHS England says it is taking urgent measures to tackle the over-medication of people with learning disabilities.
The Law Commission’s consultation paper, Mental Capacity and Deprivation of Liberty has been published.
Patients Association weekly newsletter 17th July
A couple of the Headlines
(PPG) – Conference at Plymouth University on Thursday 16th July 2015.
Impact of the Equality Act 2010 on Disabled People. Read more here
Unfortunately (or otherwise!) I was on holiday when the latest workstream took place and I am awaiting information on what happened: I will post an update once I’ve received this.
Nick Hutchins 12/07/15
The draft notes from July 7th 2015 are attached below. They will be approved or corrected at the next SPG meeting.
NHS NETWORKS new content summary 11 July is here
Patients Association Newsletter 10th July . A couple of headlines Health Secretary calls for revolution in personal development for Health. Second Report on the Effect of the NHS Constitution. Read more here
Health and Wellbeing Newsflash 10 July giving updates about Future Fit is here.
It may take a few seconds to load
Patients Association Weekly newsletter 4th July A couple of the headlines in this weeks edition – NHS Staff Given Guidance on Admitting to Clinical Errors Experts call for greater access to test that could save the NHS millions. It may take a few seconds to open.
The following “Our Work Pages” have been updated.
- Ophthalmology (Glaucoma) – No change since last update
- Better Care Fund TG No Change since last update because meeting called off due to no quorum. See Daphne’s report here
- Community Hospitals Page has been updated here
- Telehealth/Assistive Technology – Meeting canceled, no change
- Discharge to Asses updated here
- 111 Service – Re-procurement updated here
- Future Fit Assurance updated here
- Future Fit Workforce Workstream update here
- SaTH Updated here
- Urgent Care Centre Updated here
- Urgent Care Working Group Updated here
- System Resilience Group Updated here
- Shropdoc. Updated here
- Ambulatory Emergency Care Strategic Stakeholder group update here